2015 Listing Presentation
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of 2015 Listing Presentation
Selling Your Colorado Home
Mary Alice George Colorado Land Company, LLC
1. Get acquainted
2. Answer all your questions
3. Ask you important information.
4. Determine if I am the agent for you
About MeDenver native Married to Jim
Four grown children Outdoor enthusiast
Passionately LOVE Colorado
About Me Professionally
Licensed realtor, Spring 2014
Sold 29 homes in Akron, Aurora, Broomfield, Brush, Denver, Ft. Lupton, Ft. Morgan, Hillrose, Sterling
Former speech/debate teacher and coach
1. What drew you to this home?
2. What do you like about your neighborhood?
3. Which amenities of the area do you enjoy most?
4. What dont you like about your current home?
1. What is your prime reason for moving?
2. How soon do you need to move?
3. What are you looking for from your agent?
4. What challenges do you see in selling your home?
My Philosophy1. Open & honest dialogue
2. Win/Win or No Deal 3. Treat others the way I want to be
treated 4. Give 100% with an unrelenting
If you are looking for a fast-talking
dealer, Im not it!
TestimonialMary Alice has been a great
help. We trust that she has our daughters best interests at
heart. Mary Wilder, Boulder
TestimonialYou work so hard! We struck gold when we found you. We needed a new place for our growing family.
We cant thank you enough. -Phillip Harper/ Amber Folsom
To Mary Alice, This is the beginning of a great friendship! I am
enormously grateful for your leg work this week on finding my house!
A thousand thanks! -Linnea B.
The Price DerivativeEVERY property will sell and has the potential to sell
quickly. Price is the #1 factor controlling this outcome. The best marketing in the world will not sell an overpriced home.
Imagine This is no longer your home, and you are touring it for the first time. What is your
1. Comparables include sales from all real estate companies
2. The best measure of value is sold listings.
3. Market largely determines the value of your home.
4. Active listings show supply and competition.
5. Withdrawn listings usually demonstrate an overpriced listing
Marketing Your Property
Social media! My Facebook and website are just jumping-off spots. Connect to hundreds of sites. Over 90% of people start their home search online by connecting their criteria to your home.
Lead generation 2 hours per day by phone, email, cards
Signs and flyers
Broker Open House and Public Open House
Frequent contact and feedback from Showings
Where Do We Go From Here?
1. Are we a good fit together?
2. Study my CMA to arrive at a listing price.
3. Answer all your questions.
4. Paperwork to complete
5. I can have your home on the market in as little as 48 hours.
My Promise To You
Selling your home is a task I take very seriously. I would be honored and proud to help you! You have my unrelenting work ethic and personal integrity on your side.